Wednesday, June 17, 2015
In an epic battle, the Alzheimer Association's Blondes VS Brunettes will meet at St. Francis Desales High School on June 27. Each year, they come together to fight for yards, glory, flags and, most of all, a cure!
Don't miss Columbus' most prominent young leaders as they play to raise money and awareness in support of the programs and services of the Alzheimer's Association, Central Ohio Chapter. See you there!
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
We're inviting ALZ advocates like you from all over Central Ohio to work from sunrise to sunset, honoring the strength, heart and endurance of those facing Alzheimer’s disease. It's the perfect way to celebrate the summer solstice, have fun with family and friends and advocate for the end of Alzheimer's!
1. Start a team or join a team! Easy-peezy!
2. Choose your activity! Your team will work together from sunrise to sunset, so start planning your day and check out these activities for inspiration!
3. Raise some funds! It can be easy. Here are a few ideas!
4. Enjoy yourself! The more fun you have, the brighter your light will shine and the farther our mission will be spread!
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Among all of those neighborhood block parties, family BBQ's, and days spent poolside ... squeeze the most you can out of the summer by remembering those who cannot speak up for themselves.
• Go Casual for a Cause at your office or school. In exchange for a small donation, encourage colleagues and friends to dress down and wear "The End of Alzheimer's Starts with Me" stickers. Order your free stickers here!
• Help us reclaim the future for millions. Start a team. Join a team. Walk to End Alzheimer's.
• Create a team for The Longest Day, on June 21. Honor a person affected by Alzheimer's with dawn to dusk fun!