· Wear that you care: Sell “Casual for a Cause” stickers for $5 to coworkers and dress down to help fund Alzheimer’s research and support services.
· Feed the need: Get together with friends and family for “Dinner to Make a Difference” and ask them to donate what they would have spent on a night out to help aid those living with the debilitating disease.
· Every moment counts: Every 67 seconds a person dies from Alzheimer’s. Mark a moment of silence in the workplace, church or at home.
· Common bond: One of the most important ways to improve Alzheimer’s symptoms is social interaction. Be a part of the network by joining or starting a team for a Walk to End Alzheimer’s near you.
· Lend a hand: Volunteer at an event or a caregiving facility and learn more about both the patients and caregivers facing Alzheimer’s everyday.